YOU YANGS MTB TRAILS.
The Park boasts over fifty km’s of purpose built tracks of varying length and levels. Tracks are signposted with names and difficulty ratings keep you from getting lost or straying onto terrain that’s beyond your skill level.
Respect the environment
– Ride only on open trails
– Stay off muddy trails after rain
– Pack out what you carry in
– Protection of all living things
– Control your bike & stay on the trail
– Trails are damaged when you skid
– Respect other visitors to the forest
– Expect anything around the corner
– Slow to approach others
– Pass others with care
– Everyone wants to enjoy the trails
– Control your speed
Flatter tracks that provide a perfect introduction to mountain biking.
Challenging XC, AM & DH trails featuring rock gardens, berms, jumps.